Thursday 10 April 2008

Day 9

(laughs) Sure - I can't wear a hospital gown forever I suppose. How will we pay? I don't have any money on me or any way of paying for anything... you're sure?

Well, that's a good question. To be honest I have no idea what I like. It's almost as though it wasn't something I really had a choice over, before.

The more I think about things, like that, the more it bothers me. Being here, now, it's hard to imagine not having a choice over what clothes I wear. Although of course, being here, I only have the gown. So, I guess I still don't really have a choice.

After food? You'll take me out? Oh... and the others? That's fine, I suppose.

I'm not sure what to expect, to be honest. The garden still, well, bothers me. We'll be inside the vehicle though, right?

I guess we won't know until we try.

No comments: