Saturday 5 April 2008

Day 4

When will you show me what it's like outside? I don't even know where I... yes, I know I'm in a hospital... you told me this place has gardens and a lake? When will you show me?

You keep saying I'm not ready but I'm not sure what it is I'm not ready for. I've seen gardens before, even have a few nice pictures of some I took in... in my... actually, where are all the things I had... before? I have this vague impression that I had some, belongings I guess, you know, things I carried around with me.

What, nothing at all? What about clothes, what was I wearing when they found me? I don't understand. That's all you say to me, that I'm not ready, not ready to what? Understand your answers?

All I can see through the window here is the sky. I lay for hours sometimes, just watching the clouds, so long sometimes that it seems everything here is at a much slower pace than... than before. It's probably due to... well, my memories are all blurry so maybe my perceptions are too.

No, I still can't remember any more about myself other than my name, Aisae... Hasn't anyone tried to contact you? Or... I don't know, haven't I been reported missing? I have, memories, blurry, of... friends, I guess? Family...?

Sure, I guess... tomorrow? Will you show me the garden tomorrow?

No comments: