Wednesday 9 April 2008

Day 8

Surreal, to be honest. Everything feels... different, out of place, not quite as it should be - at least when compared to before, before I, woke up here.

There's this nagging feeling that, while this is the way everything is supposed to be, and you tell me this is the way it has always been, it's not the way it was before I woke up. But that can't be true, can it?

Examples? Well, like when I was in the garden yesterday, I just felt like I was being flooded with new sensations and feelings, but... well, they can't have been new, surely? I must have had them before... before whatever happened? Right?

I know, and it's hard for me to understand too, so please don't get frustrated with me. Imagine being in my situation. Can you possibly imagine what it must be like to wake up and find yourself, in this, this other place, and absolutely everything feels, wrong, different, to you?

Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you.

So yes... Surreal. While I was in the garden, watching the sun, it seemed, I don't know, slower somehow. Wrong, and out-of-place, actually. I know what the sun is, I know how that works, but... somehow it's not right.

Just sleep now, actually, I'm feeling drained.

No comments: