Friday 4 April 2008

Day 3

I'm not sure I'm ready for another session. Why do you have to keep asking me all these questions? Yes of course I want to remember, but I'm tired and... yes, I know. I'm sorry. It's just so, so difficult.

Yes, I did, actually. The meal was kind of like everything else at the moment... I knew what it was, what to expect, but it was like I'd never actually gone through the whole process before.

I wish there was a way, or some kind of trigger to get my memories back; I feel like a helpless child.

So... does this mean I don't need these things in my arms? They're kind of restrictive, especially now as I... I can eat. Well, whatever you think is best.

Yes, I do remember a little bit more. When I sleep, I dream, which is a surprise in itself. Every time I sleep and dream, a little more gets revealed to me.

Of course, now I'm not sure whether it's hidden memories being revealed, or something new... sorry, yes I'm getting to that. I still get that, memory, feeling, of being closed in. Walls all around. But now I can picture the walls, they're almost white in colour, and the whole room is... oddly lit, and this leads me onto a feeling of confusion as I'm sure there are no actual lights in the room.

The more I think about it the more it seems like it's something from my imagination rather than my memory.

Can we finish this session early? I feel... well, confused, mostly. My brain is trying to process everything, but based on incomplete memories and assumptions, and I'm tired.

(laughs) Well, it's not like I can sneak out without someone noticing! And besides, where would I go?

No comments: