Sunday 6 April 2008

Day 5

Yes, thank you, I'm okay. Confused still, getting more and more frustrated, not being able to remember anything from before.

That's good, I guess. That I'm physically fit, I mean... (laughs) not that you'll let me run around this place or anything. Oh I know, I know. The security is here for my protection. But I don't even know what I'm being protected from, so... yes, I know, as I said before, I have to trust you on this since, well, I don't know anything else. I have to trust that you have my best interests in mind.

Hungry? Yes, I think I am - since that first meal a few, er, days ago, I've been getting this feeling, this urge to eat more, to, I don't know, eat until I can't eat anymore, then when I have eaten I feel like I never want to ever again.

You promise? After I've eaten? You'll really show me the garden?

No comments: