Monday 7 April 2008

Day 6

Okay, sure, start from the basics.

My name is Aisae. I woke up 5 days ago in here, in your care, with no memory of before. I was found with nothing at all, no identification, or anything. You say no one has contacted you, looking for me, and there are no reports of me being missing... well, I didn't mean it like that. I'm bound to be a little skeptical, much as I trust you it's still hard to completely trust second-hand information.

Oh yes, mustn't forget that. The fact that I seem to remember things, like eating, gardens, even basic things like walking, but when it comes to doing them, it's like I need to learn them all again.

Walking... well, one step at a time (laughs). I'm still shaken by the garden.

Yes, okay, we can talk about that now.I was just overwhelmed. I knew what a garden was. I had a picture in my head of what to expect a garden to look like. What I didn't expect was for it to look so, I don't know, so 'there', so very real and in front of me and beautiful in every single little detail, and no matter how long I looked I was constantly seeing something new. It was like I could watch a single flower forever and I still wouldn't 'know' it completely.

In fact, I think that's it. It feels like I've never had that sensation before. Of being unable to completely define something in it's entirety. As though I'm used to having everything defined within set boundaries and rules, not this deep, endless, consuming fact that even the small, fine details of something have in themselves even smaller, finer details.

Oh... that's obvious, I guess? It's still as much of a jumble in my own mind as in my descriptions to you, so yes, a lot of it doesn't make any sense. But you asked me to tell you everything, and I'm trying.

I'm not sure I like it when you don't know what to say. I guess this must be as confusing to you as it is to me.

That's good... I'm, hungry, I think.

No comments: