Wednesday 2 April 2008

Day 1

Yes? Yes, I can hear you.

Can you tell me where I am? I don't remember this place. My name? It's Aisae. I remember that much at least. Will you tell me where... what do you mean? Okay. I don't understand but I'm not sure I have a choice but to wait.

The last thing I remember... that's a good question. I remember being in a room, the sense of being closed in with walls all around. Beyond that it's pretty... fuzzy.

Other than confused? I feel tired. Tired, like even breathing is an effort. Almost like it's something new. My eyes are sore, too.

Yeah... I think I will sleep. Will you still be here? Okay, and you'll explain everything? Well, I'd like to know, even if I won't understand. Okay, fair enough.

Bye for now then, I guess. And thank you.

No comments: