Thursday 3 July 2008

Day 93

Yes... it is very quiet here.

It's also very beautiful. Again the feeling of discord, of... of believing that I know what all these things are, yet not getting that spark of recognition. But then, you know that's how I feel.

But, I'm trying to put that aside, trying to ignore it, even though I get that feeling almost all of the time.

You say this house isn't linked to you? A friend? And you can trust them? I have no idea. I have to trust your judgement again. I'm not entirely convinced though, they seem to be very resourceful. I wish I knew why I was so important.

No, I'm fine. It's so peaceful sitting here watching the... the waves washing up on the beach. At least now I have time to think.

Yes, I did, while I was dozing in the car yesterday. The dream started the same as before, with just the feeling of enclosure, of... what? Claus... claustrophobia, yes. Then I saw the walls, the white walls, all around me. But this time the dream lasted a little longer, and the walls started getting brighter, seemingly lit by nothing other than themselves, until they were almost painfully bright. Just as I began to think I couldn't stand the brightness, the walls seemed to fall away, allowing a brief glimpse of something darker outside, but my eyes could not adjust in time, because at that point I woke up. To find myself in your car, here.

I'm hungry.

No comments: