Wednesday 30 July 2008

Day 120

[static]

[sound of banging on glass]

... WHAT? I can't hear you! The rain, it's drowning out your voice! Get into the car!

What's wrong? What's wrong? Why are you... we have to go? Right now?

Why can't you drive? Yes, I know enough, I think... I... I just... like that?

I'm sorry! OH MY... WHAT?! I'm scared... I'm trying, I'm trying!

The recorder's on! Turn it off, turn it... I'm sorry! Put your seatbelt on! I can't see!

We only ever drove during the day! I don't know what to do!

How did they find us again? We

[rushing, whacking leaves, screech of metal]

were safe, weren't we? They tracked us how? Through the what?

What? We're getting away, aren't we? Getting away from them, again. Aren't we?

You... you look pale... I... Turn it off now. Turn it off.

No comments: