Monday 21 July 2008

Day 111

Well, good morning to you, too.

Sorry? Oh... pretty badly actually. I kept having the same nightmare whenever I drifted off to sleep.

Yeah, I can remember it pretty vividly. I think it's part of the memories I'm repressing, but earlier in time to the part with the white walls.

Just like the other part, with the walls, I'm kinda watching myself from outside. I see myself walking up a stoney pathway towards a large house, and the sky is dark and cloudy. The house is set on a cliff top and beyond it I can see the sea. As I get closer to the house the viewpoint moves past me, and into the house, and I get a feeling of dread, as though there's something waiting inside for me. The point of view in my dream focuses on something in the house, and I know I should remember what it is, but in the dream it's just an empty space for me. It has that feeling, you know, like a blind spot, knowing there's something there but just being unable to see it. At that point I wake up.

I'm sorry too, it doesn't really shed any more light on what happened.

Of course I'll let you know. I need to know what happened more than you do, believe me.

No comments: