Monday 11 August 2008

Day 132, later

I think they've gone... I can't hear any noises from outside, other than the occasional car going past. I can't see anyone through the stained windows either.

There was something on the floor, just inside the front door, a note. I think they put it there. I don't think it was there before. A small sheet of paper folded in half, then half again.

It has something written on it, but here is where I encounter yet another problem. I can't read it.

I know what the letters are, I know they represent sounds, and I can understand some of them, but not enough to make sense of what it says in it's entirety.

There's this part at the bottom though, I think it's... I'm not sure. Fry? Fray. Mud, no, nud. What on earth is 'nud'? Fray nud.

It doesn't make any sense at all.

No comments: