Tuesday 5 August 2008

Day 126

I've slept, mostly. And eaten, but tried not to eat too much... I've no idea how long this food is going to last. The water does seem to be clean too... I don't feel ill or anything. Just tired.

I'm starting to think something truly awful might have happened. He wasn't asleep, at all, and I'm alone.

I don't know what this recorder actually does, but, it's here, and it focuses my mind on a task.

I'm starting to remember some things, too, from before... before whatever it was.

The world seemed dull and flat, before. It seemed empty, and unfulfilling.

But still... I'm starting to think I would have been better off there, but that was out of my control, and things have happened since then to make returning irreversible.

I don't know what to do, about him. He's still sitting there, not moving.

I think he might be dead.

What do I do?

No comments: