Monday 22 February 2010

Day 692 / 116

I'm almost totally mesmerised, staring at the house out of the window.

Sometimes I sleep, though. Randomly throughout the day I find myself closing my eyes, and when I open them again, it's a few hours later. When I'm not sleeping, I'm watching.

During the day, the two of them go out in the car. Always, the taller man drives when they leave, and always, the girl is driving when they get back. I know these two people, I'm sure of it. They went out this morning.

There's nothing to eat in this shed. A few old paint cans and a web-laced coil of hose pipe aren't really that appealing, to be honest.

I can hear the car now.

If they go out again tomorrow, and I have a feeling they will, I might have a look around the house. I hope they don't catch me.

No comments: